The objective of a red team test is to obtain a realistic level of risk and vulnerabilities against your Technology, People and Physical/Facilities.
- Technology — Networks, applications, routers, switches, appliances, etc.
- People — Staff, independent contractors, departments, business partners, etc.
- Physical — Offices, warehouses, substations, data centers, buildings, etc.
Red teaming is a multi-blended attack involving several facets of social engineering, physical penetration testing, application penetration testing and network penetration testing, simultaneously. It’s aimed at revealing real-world opportunities for malicious insiders or bad actors to be able to compromise all aspects of your organization in such a way that allows for unauthorized virtual and/or physical access to sensitive information leading up to data breaches and full system/network compromise.
This type of test is an attack simulation carried out by our highly trained security consultants in an effort to:
- Identify physical, hardware, software and human vulnerabilities
- Obtain a more realistic understanding of risk for your organization
- Help address and fix all identified security weaknesses
WATCH A RED TEAM ENGAGEMENT
Red team is in our name. Our consultants have experience virtually and physically infiltrating some of the most secure environments the same way bad guys would. They leverage this experience to zero in on critical issues and provide actionable remediation guidance.
TRUSTED BY TODAY’S LEADING ORGANIZATIONS
Our Penetration Testing, Social Engineering and Red Teaming services go beyond the checkbox to help prevent data breaches