Self-paced and completely online, our training gives employees all the information they need to know to help secure their organization.
Benefits of Performing Employee Awareness Training with RedTeam Security
Regardless of industry type or organization size, every business will benefit from training their employees, leadership team, partners, and vendors to defend against insider threats and cyber attacks. RedTeam Security's comprehensive training courses are completely online, focusing on the importance of information security awareness, identifying potential threats, and understanding that one click on a phishing email is all it takes.
Employees may be the weakest link in the information security chain. Still, by implementing an information security training program, you can turn them into your best defense against cyber-attacks and other security threats to your business. With 90% of all cybersecurity breaches are caused by human error, implementing a security awareness training program is unquestionably the least costly yet most cost-effective step that any organization can take to mitigate security risks. IBM reports that the average data breach cost is nearly $4M, making the ROI of training your employees a no-brainer.
The RedTeam Security Solution to Testing Information Security Awareness
Our training content covers information security topics relevant to the current threat landscape. It is delivered in an interactive online platform built to engage end-users by keeping security top of mind. When it comes to cyber threats, people matter as much as, if not more than, technology. You can have the best IT security and firewalls in place, but if employees are not trained to recognize phishing emails or social engineering methods, it could be a recipe for ransomware. By building an ongoing culture of security through awareness training and testing employee awareness through phishing simulations, you are establishing a strong first line of defense against threats that bypass technical layers of security.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program Features
- Accessible - Our training solution can be accessed on desktop, laptop, or tablet using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
- Cloud-Hosted - Our online training is cloud-hosted on our custom-built learning management system (LMS), which means no extra software to install or maintain. Have your own LMS? Our training modules are SCORM compatible and can be integrated into most existing LMS environments.
- Ease of Use - With automatic bookmarking, our training provides end-users with the flexibility to start and stop training at any time and return at their convenience, picking up right where they left off.
- Verifiable - RedTeam Security's effective security awareness training includes required post-training module quizzes and a final exam where you can customize the passing score. The final exam can be enabled or disabled for end-users to meet your industry needs or requirements.
- Reporting - Keep track of end-user progress from "not started" to "completed" using our training portal's reporting features. Quickly and easily run summary reports to view high-level data or run detailed reports to analyze deep-dive data on specific target actions.
Endorsed by industry-leading security professionals, our security awareness training services go beyond awareness by integrating real-world know-how and best practices for maximum retention. Our training curriculum includes nine comprehensive training courses:
- InfoSec 101 - Introduction to information security, defining the responsibility of the individual employee and best practices in data protection.
- Passwords - Establish importance of a layered approach to security through unique and complex passwords, email security, encryption and multi-factor authentication.
- Connectivity - Understand the impact of information sharing across the internet and the difference between secure and insecure WiFi connections.
- Devices - Explore vulnerabilities in personal devices including laptops, cell phones, IoT devices, fax machines and printers. Learn how to properly dispose of equipment securely and ways to best secure devices for minimal risk exposure.
- Social Engineering - Outline of the most dangerous and common social engineering scams including phishing, spear-phishing, vishing, smishing, pretexting, baiting, tailgating, and quid pro quo.
- Malicious Attacks - Identify the different types of attacks seeking to spread malware and other malicious software to perform nefarious actions against your organization including worms, viruses, bots and botnets, trojan horses, ransomware, adware, spyware, and spam.
- Incident Reporting - Create a culture of security where a heightened sense of awareness of potential security threats is recognized, reported and rewarded.
- Insider Threat - Identify the different types of insiders and the common motives behind their actions to ultimately raise red flags and report suspicious activity.
- Workplace Violence - Learn how to recognize the behaviors of workplace violence, understand the ripple effect it has across an entire work environment, and understand appropriate response measures.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of assigned training courses, employees will receive a downloadable certificate of completion.
Comprehensive reporting capabilities allow administrator(s) to see the progress and completion by employee, course, and curriculum. Many compliance regulators such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI-DSS, FISMA, NIST, FEDRAMP, ISO, and others require the implementation of cybersecurity awareness training for employees to maintain compliance. All data can be exported for use in other systems or for verifiability of organization-wide training deployment for compliance regulations.
How Do I Know Security Awareness Training is Working?
Test employee awareness with simulated email phishing attacks. Learn more about RedTeam Security's Phishing solutions.