Thank you TechWorm for adding our book to this awesome list of Information Security Professional must-reads!
1. Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide - By David Kennedy, Jim O'Gorman, Devon Kearns, Mati Aharoni
2. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition - By Jon Erickson
3. Gray Hat Hacking: The Ethical Hacker's Handbook - By Daniel Regalado, Shon Harris, Allen Harper, Chris Eagle, Jonathan Ness, Branko Spasojevic, Ryan Limm, and Stephen Sims
4. The Phoenix Project - By Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, and George Spafford
5. Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker - By Kevin Mitnick
6. Cryptography Engineering - By Niels Ferguson, Bruce Schneier, and Tadayoshi Kohno
7. Hacking Exposed 7: Network Security Secrets and Solutions - By Stuart McClure, Joel Scambray, George Kurtz
8. Offensive Countermeasures: The Art of Active Defense - By John Strand, Paul Asadoorian, Ethan Robish, Benjamin Donnelly
10. Visible Ops Security: Achieving Common Security And IT Operations Objectives In 4 Practical Steps - By Gene Kim, Paul Love, and George Spafford
Interested in learning how to carry out Red Team Operations? Learn how to discover Technical, Social and Physical security vulnerabilities and effectively improve the security posture of your organization. Register now!