Possessing strong network security is critical. Performing internal penetration testing on the network and external network penetration testing on your infrastructure will help uncover any network and system-level flaws that could lead to vulnerabilities. This includes, but is not limited to misconfigurations, wireless network vulnerabilities, rogue services, product-specific vulnerabilities, weak passwords, and protocols. You'll see exactly what would happen if a bad actor were to find a security vulnerability and breach your existing network security.
Learn more about our Network Penetration Testing services.
When networks and web applications are in the cloud, it is still essential to ensure their security. This would generally include a penetration test. While testing in the cloud is very similar to a hosted network or application penetration test, some additional testing is specific to each environment. Both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) provide powerful tools to manage configurations and security. If the configurations are not done correctly, there could be unexpected vulnerabilities in the environment.
Focused web application penetration testing will help you uncover application layer flaws and misconfigurations such as cross-site request forgery, injection flaws, weak session management, cross-site scripting, insecure direct object references, and more. Our pen testers will apply application security testing to dig out exploitable vulnerabilities in your web apps before cybercriminals do.
These days, web application security testing is necessary, but it's often hard to get it right when juggling many other aspects of development. Our application security testers are experienced software developers and understand applications from both the development and security perspectives. About 80% of our application testing is manual pentesting, with the remaining 20% performed using automated testing methods. We help you protect your sensitive data.
Learn more about our Web Application Penetration Testing services.
A wireless vulnerability assessment can tell you which Wi-Fi devices exist within your environment and if your environment aligns with industry compliance and best practices. With more in-depth testing, an assessment can also examine the wireless infrastructure, performance, and security of an organization's existing wireless network(s). Doing so helps you fully understand the environment's strengths and weaknesses. Once armed with that information, intelligent decisions can be made to improve weak areas of performance.
Learn more about our Wireless Penetration Testing services.
Mobile has become an essential component of any business strategy. It's no longer a novelty but a necessity. Bad actors know this and will relentlessly pursue ways to infiltrate both iOS and Android systems to uncover security weaknesses. Our penetration testers take an in-depth look into your organization's operating systems and the associated apps. Then they'll simulate real-world attacks (ethical hacking) to uncover any susceptibilities associated with your organization's mobile use.
Learn more about our Mobile Application Penetration Testing services.
You might install top-notch physical security controls such as locks, sensors, smartcards, cameras, and mantraps. Still, criminals will always try to stay one step ahead of you to try and gain unauthorized access. Cybercriminals can put your business at great risk, and that's where physical pen testing comes in. Physical Penetration testers will look at all aspects of your physical facility, inside and out, to make certain your processes and physical protections would circumvent a cyber attack and the criminals trying to gain access to exploit your building or the people working within it.
Learn more about our Physical Penetration Testing services.
We can help you see how well your organization's security strategy performs. Learn what makes us stand out amongst other penetration testing service providers. Schedule your free virtual meeting with a RedTeam Security expert today at (952) 836-2770
Learn more about our Penetration Testing engagements.
The cost of a penetration test varies greatly depending on the type of test, company size, scope and complexity, methodology, the experience level of penetration testers, and remediation costs.
The average cost of a penetration test can range anywhere from $4,000 for small, non-complex testing to upwards of $100,000 for large, complex projects.