Who needs physical penetration testing services?
All brick-and-mortar businesses should assess their security through physical penetration tests. Organizations should focus heavily on their physical penetration tests include:
- Utility providers should evaluate the risk to substations, ICS/SCADA systems, etc.
- Healthcare call centers should evaluate whether customer health information can be obtained.
- Medical facilities should ensure patient health and information cannot be breached
- Education Facilities should evaluate and ensure that safety protocols are in place
- Retailers should evaluate the risk of an attacker at a store or branch location.
- Financial institutions should evaluate the risk of an attacker at a branch
- Organizations need to upgrade their physical security or evaluate the effectiveness of recent security upgrades.