How to prepare for your physical penetration test?
To prepare for physical penetration testing, you need to:
- Understand your assets. What is it that those with malicious intent might seek to access?
- Identify parameters, objectives, and priorities. What do you want to verify or evaluate?
- Define who will be aware of the penetration testing before it starts
- Consider your threat actors. This might be a malicious insider, an angry ex-employee, an organized crime unit, an opportunist jumping on a crime of opportunity, nation-states
- Determine who is going to be the company's point of contact during the execution of the testing.