Casual. Fun! Diverse. 1337. Driven. Tribal. Innovative.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
STRATEGIC COORDINATOR / TECH SALES ADMIN
RedTeam Security seeks a Strategic Coordinator/Tech Sales Admin to assist with client and prospect relationship building and sales process governance in an innovative and fast-growing team environment. This process-oriented individual will conduct a creative, detailed review of our security engagements to define frequency, scope, complexity and budgetary needs for prospects and current clients. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail and enthusiastically take charge of systematizing the RedTeam client experience to help us run like a well-oiled machine.
On the client-facing side, you’ll act not only as a strategist but as an educator, helping prospective customers better understand how our highly technical services fit strategically into their overall security approach. You’ll help the client define the scope of their project, prepare for testing, gather all the necessary assets and think critically about their long-term approach to security. Internally, you’ll be responsible for scope verification, ensuring our team has the full breadth of information required to make a thorough and accurate proposal. You’ll assist with proposal development and provide direct support to the Director of Strategy and Marketing and Associate Director, collaborating with the marketing team on various projects.
The Strategic Coordinator must be able to elegantly juggle multiple projects, timelines and shifting priorities. This role is unique in that it presents diverse opportunities to advance within the company through either sales or security consulting. We work in diverse industry sectors including banking, critical infrastructure, healthcare, regulatory compliance and more at the national and international level. Knowledge of or previous experience with these industries is a plus. The Strategic Coordinator is a salaried position. Competitive benefits include medical, unlimited paid time off and six out-of-office team building days per year.
RedTeam is in the business of ethical hacking to expose potential security vulnerabilities. We’re an innovative operation poised for explosive growth, and the ideal candidate will be ready and eager to grow with us (and have a lot of fun doing it!).
- Prepare prospective and existing clients for upcoming security engagements
- Monitor client relationships and maintain annual sales cycle processes
- Coordinate the details for upcoming security engagements and sales funnel tasks
- Help clients and prospects understand and plan their security strategy, define the scope of their project and determine appropriate frequency, prepare for and undergo their testing engagement within the appropriate scope and budget
- Act as a liaison between our sales team and security consultants with regards to scheduling internal team collaboration for upcoming security projects
- Investigate potential event and speaking opportunities for the team, helping us to understand and analyze the audience, potential return on investment, signup requirements, etc.
- Assist with marketing administrative tasks including case study coordination, lead process management, template maintenance, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing team as required
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years technical, administrative or sales experience
- Strong ethical principles and values
- Star Wars enthusiasts preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Experience with Asana or similar project management platforms
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to RedTeam Director of Strategy and Marketing Brian C. Davis at [email protected].