Casual. Fun! Diverse. 1337. Driven. Tribal. Innovative.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
As a Security Consultant, you will be responsible for performing comprehensive penetration tests of both networks and applications, social engineering, and physical security bypass/assessments. You will be tasked with carrying out RedTeam Security’s offensive security services for clients of all sizes and industries. Your job will be to provide security guidance leadership to our customers by helping solve complex information security issues. Professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication skills, dependability, follow through, attention to detail, and motivation are just a few of the characteristics required.
- Conduct technical assessments, such as Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Social Engineering, Physical Bypass, and Red Teaming
- Improve and evolve RedTeam Security services and processes
- Provide expert security advice to clients
- Maintain and build upon technical skills and abilities to support RedTeam services
- Develop sound, secure, and scalable security programs/solutions to solve client issues
- Participate in sales calls, presentations, and meetings
- Support company marketing events, such as trade shows and exhibits
- Quarterly contributions to the Security community in the form of research (blog post, tool, whitepaper, e-book, etc.)
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently, meet schedules and delivery timelines, and move swiftly from concepts and theory to action
- Verbal skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts, be persuasive, and to deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional penetration testing experience
- Professional experience in social engineering and physical security testing is preferred
- A passion for the information security industry and helping people
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with penetration testing
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA) is preferred
- One or more IT certifications, or plans to achieve one. Examples include the following: OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN, LPT, CPT, CEPT, CEH, CISSP, CISA/CISM, etc.
- Superb verbal communication skills, especially when communicating complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills, as it pertains to written communication with clients and report writing
- Active listening skills and the ability to identify client needs effectively
- Capable of managing time efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Strong customer service abilities and conflict management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to 50% annually
- Occasionally working overnights and on weekends
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and professional with a strong work ethic and the desire to work within a collaborative team
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Ryan Manship at [email protected].