Casual. Fun! Diverse. 1337. Driven. Tribal. Innovative.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
As a Security Consultant, you will be responsible for performing comprehensive penetration tests of both networks and applications, social engineering, and physical security bypass/assessments. You will be tasked with carrying out RedTeam Security’s offensive security services for clients of all sizes and industries. Your job will be to provide security guidance leadership to our customers by helping solve complex information security issues. Professionalism, excellent verbal/written communication skills, dependability, follow through, and motivation are just a few of the characteristics required.
- Conduct technical assessments, such as Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Social Engineering, and Red Teaming
- Improve and evolve RedTeam Security services and processes
- Provide expert security advice to clients
- Maintain technical skills and abilities to support RedTeam services
- Develop sound, secure and scalable security programs/solutions to solve client issues
- Participate in sales calls, presentations, and meetings
- Support company marketing events, such as trade shows and exhibits
- Security research contribution quarterly (blog, tool, whitepaper or e-book)
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently, meet schedules and delivery timelines, and to move swiftly from concepts and theory to action
- Verbal skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts, be persuasive, and to deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional penetration testing experience
- Professional experience in social engineering and physical security testing is preferred
- A passion for in the information security industry and helping people
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with penetration testing
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA) is preferred
- One or more IT certifications or agree to achieve one of the following: OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN, LPT, CPT, CEPT, CEH, CISSP, CISA/CISM, etc.
- Superb verbal communication skills, especially when communicating complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills (report writing)
- Excellent listener and ability to identify client needs effectively
- Capable of managing time efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Strong customer service abilities and conflict management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to 20% annually
- Occasionally working overnights and on weekends
- Self-motivated, ambitious, professional, strong work ethic and team builder
Please submit your resume and cover letter to RedTeam President Ryan Manship at [email protected].